Weather: 20 minutes
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth (if you don’t have, replace with water)
- 1 jar of pumpkin squash cut into cubes
- 1 cup sweet potato diced
- 1 cup raw couscous
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot. Put the vegetable broth, pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the PRESSURE COOKING function at the HIGH pressure level , and set the time to 5 MINUTES.
- When finished, press CANCEL and release the pressure manually. Once all the steam has come out, open the lid of the Instant Pot.
- With a manual immersion blender, process until ground and blended.
- Add the cup of couscous and stir with a wooden spoon. Keep the Instant Pot without any functionality. Put and lock the lid and let stand 5 MINUTES.
- Open the lid and then pour the contents into a rectangular silicone mold.
- In the Instant Vortex press BAKE , set the time to 10 MINUTES and the temperature at 180 ° C . Press START.
- Once the ADD FOOD screen appears , add the mold with the mixture of vegetables and couscous in the basket and close the tray.
- Once the time is up, open the drawer, remove the mold and let cool.
- When it is cold, unmold and cut the bars with a knife.