Weather: 20 minutes
- 15 washed asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Cut 2 cm of the stem of the asparagus. In a bowl, put the asparagus and season them with the seasonings described above.
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press ROAST , set the time to 2 0 MINUTES and the temperature to 18 0ºC . Press START .
- Once the ADD FOOD message appears , open the basket and studs on the rack so that they are all covering the surface . To close.
- When TURN FOOD appears on the display , open the tray, move the asparagus and then close it again and allow it to continue cooking.
- Remove and serve.