Weather: 45 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup cauliflower ground and cooked
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or the one of your preference
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper, garlic, turmeric and kion powder to taste
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 chicken breast in pieces
- 3-egg omelette
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot® and add the quinoa with 2 and a half cups of water. Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Making sure the steam release valve is turned to “sealing”. Set the function to RICE and set the time to 25 MINUTES.
- When finished cooking, press CANCEL and turn the steam release valve to “Venting”. Once all the pressure is released, open the lid and reserve.
- Blend, process or grate the raw cauliflower into small pieces.
- Insert the stainless steel bowl back into the Instant Pot® and add the blended cauliflower with 2 and a half cups of water . Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Making sure the steam release valve is turned to “sealing”. Set the function to PRESSURE COOK and set the time to 20 MINUTES.
- Dice the onion, pepper and omelette. Reserve.
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot®, press the SAUTE function and set the time to 5 MINUTES. Once hot, place the oil together with the onion, ground garlic, salt, pepper, garlic, turmeric and powdered kion.
- Then add the red pepper little by little together with the chicken cut into pieces. Cook for 8-10 MINUTES .
- Add the quinoa and cauliflower (previously cooked) along with the egg omelette cut into pieces. Finally season with the low sodium soy sauce and mix very well for approximately 8-10 MINUTES until everything is well cooked and integrated.