Weather: 50 minutes
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 3 yellow peppers
- 1 cup of cashews (cashews) hydrated at least 4 hours in water, and then rinsed and blended with 2 cups of water (we will call this milk of cashews)
- 3 yellow potatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot® and put the chicken breast with 2 liters of water and a little salt. Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the PRESSURE COOKING function , at the HIGH pressure level , and set the time to 20 MINUTES.
- When the pot releases the steam, the chicken is done. Remove and wait for it to cool to fray it. Reserve the remaining broth aside.
- In the bowl of the pot add a jet of oil and put the SAUTE function for 5 MINUTES . Then add the onion and the yellow chili paste.
- Add the shredded chicken, the cashew milk and the remaining stock. Stir
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the PRESSURE COOKING function , at the HIGH pressure level , and set the time to 25 MINUTES.
- After cooking, let the pot release steam naturally for about 2 minutes. Then press CANCEL and turn the steam valve to “release”.
- Once all the pressure is released, open the lid and remove the chicken chili, wash the pot and boil the eggs. To prepare them, put them in the pot with water, press the EGGS function , close it and wait.
- Serve with a handful of chopped pecans, half a potato, half an egg, and 1 olive.
- For the yellow chili paste
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and veins.
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press BAKE , set the time to 10 MINUTES and the temperature to 180 ° C. Press START .
- When the fryer indicates it, add the peppers.
- Once ready, remove the skin and blend with a little water.