Weather: 20 minutes
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 900 gr of boneless chicken breast
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot® and add the broth, salt and chicken.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the PRESSURE COOKING function , at the HIGH pressure level , and set the time to 15 MINUTES .
- When finished cooking, press CANCEL and turn the steam release valve to “Venting”. Once all the pressure is released, open the lid and remove the bowl.
- Shred the chicken with the help of two forks.