Weather: 1 hour
For the mashed potatoes:
- 1 kilo of potatoes, works with all varieties of potatoes or sweet potatoes, you can use half potato and half cauliflower to make it lighter and with more fiber.
- 1/3 cup hot water, milk or a neutral vegetable drink, with almonds or soy is perfect.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil, they can be mixed or whichever you prefer
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
For the vegetable pine:
- 1/2 cup hydrated vegetable meat, optional and replaceable for 1 cup of mushrooms or the vegetable you want minced chiquitita
- 1/2 diced aubergine
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- Peel and chop the potatoes and put them in a pot with plenty of water and cook them for 20-30 MINUTES until they are super soft, pricked with the fork and break, drain them and grind with a large potato grinder or fork, add the rest of the ingredients, salt and mix well.
- For the vegetable pine
- Heat a jet of olive oil in a frying pan, make a sauce with the onion and paprika, when it is golden add the vegetable meat, aubergines or whatever you have chosen, season with salt, chili color, full dressing, pepper or your favorite spices If it is very dry, add a splash of water.
- To assemble the cake
- In a source to put the vegetable pine, I used the 1.6 liter Pyrex preware round cake mold , the eggs cut on top of the pine, the mashed potatoes on top and if you want you can brush with a beaten egg to give it shine and color nice.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven , preheated, for 25-30 MINUTES or until golden and hot.